We appreciate your interest in writing for Survival Gear Book!
We are always on the lookout for new contributors and new topics. Please review the following requirements, and check our posts to see how your post would look like.
- Your article must not have been published on any other website, at least 1,000 words and be relevant to survival gear niche
- It must pass Copyscape! (or any of these plagiarism tools)
- Images should be included and they must be royalty-free, ideally at least one horizontal image and a vertical image
- Your article must be describing gears and their usages, benefits, disadvantages etc.
- Your article may include a single link back to content on your site
- Start the title with your keyword/keyword phrase
- Add modifiers to your title (best, top, 2019, review, checklist, etc.)
- Include the keyword in your first paragraph, ideally in the first sentence, combine it with survival gear keyword
- Use subheadings to divide up your text (less than 300 words per subheading!)
- Write short sentences in active voice to make it easy to read
- Write short paragraphs to make it easy to read (2-3 sentences per paragraph at most!)
- Link to references! (if you do any research for your article and use a quote or any other information, notice we can reject your references in case of low quality)
- Use related keywords in your content